Mid Feb Summary…
Key research findings are and how this has driven development of ideas…
- Psychology in Advertising/Design
- Colour theory
- Brands and visual identities
- Grid systems and layouts
- Take a products you are trying to sell and put it next to other ads or items that the audience already has positive feelings towards
- Colour influences emotions and help distinguish between competing brands.
- If your competitor uses blue, use purple to stand out.
- 85% of shoppers place colours as the primary reason for buying a product
- Having the correct font/typeface can affect if the correct brand message is being portrayed
- Visual identity is about reputation
- Type on television needs to be anti-aliased
What measures show that you have used seven or so hours of commitment per week to IS.
It is visible how often I work on IS as my blog posts show the date of when I wrote each post. I have also drawn up a timetable of what I would like to achieve over the rest of semester two.