Choosing the correct brand name
– Choosing the name isn’t actually part of the design process but it should still be considered as a visual element. A strong brand name should just sound right it should look right too.
A consistent visual style.
– All of the brand elements should follow a consistent visual style. The only exception is for advertising campaigns but the overall identity should always be uniformed.
A compelling logo
– The logo is the flagship image of any brand. Logos can quickly speak volumes about the business. A rubbish logo looses crucial influence on its target audience. The logo is the most essential and valuable visual element to a brand.
Attention to colour
– This will influence our emotions. The importance of colour can change the successfulness of a brand.
– This can have significant influence over peoples purchasing decisions. A typeface chance affect whether the correct message is being communicated.
Gareth Hardy – Key aspects of visual brand identity – https://www.waveapps.com/blog/visual-brand-identity-design/